Skills needed: AWR Cloud API, CSS, Google Adwords API, Google Web Master Tools API, HTML, MySQL, PHP, Yii
Type of work: Full development of web based software system.
This project involved writing a program that would produce a CSV based on data from various web APIs.
BWIN was provided with a web based software program that allowed them to enter a date range. After entering a date range using the date pickers the export button could be pressed to download a CSV containing various data from different vendors namely Google Adwords, Google Web Master Tools and AWR Cloud. The data was fetched using the various vendors web APIs before being manipulated for presentation within the exported spreadsheet.
- Directed software design and development while remaining focused on client needs.
- Wrote maintainable and extensible code as the sole back-end developer.
- Stored, retrieved and manipulated data.
- Consulted regularly with customer on project status, proposals and technical issues.
- Prepared detailed reports concerning project specifications and activities.
- Rapidly prototyped new capabilities to confirm feasibility.
- Researched, designed and implemented scalable applications for information identification, extraction, analysis, retrieval and indexing.
- Planned, designed and developed robust solutions in a timely manner.
- Analysed and designed relational databases using MySQL.
- Built, tested and deployed scalable, highly available and modular software products.
- Worked closely with clients to establish problem specifications and system designs.
- Performed system-level testing to verify software quality and function before it was released.
- Used ActiveCollab to manage project.
- Debugged and modified software components.
- Delivery of web based software system.